Andersen Donates Forklifts to Support Needs of American Red Cross
Andersen Material Handling was part of an initiative to support the needs of 10 American Red Cross warehouses across the United States. Two new 6,000 lbs. walkie pallet trucks with battery and charger packs were donated to American Red Cross locations in Lansing, Michigan and Toledo, Ohio. These walkie trucks are used to move and transport emergency supplies, water and other necessities for disaster relief efforts. The donation is valued at approximately $16,000.
“When the American Logistics Aid Network (ALAN), a network that supports logistics requests for unmet needs of relief organizations, reached out to obtain assistance for a number of our American Red Cross warehouses, Raymond and their participating dealerships was more than happy to see how they could help,” said Rosie Taravella, American Red Cross, Western and Central New York Regional Chief Executive Officer.
Andersen Material Handling is proud to go the extra mile to support the needs of non-profit charities and is dedicated to helping our local communities.
Raymond walkie pallet trucks were donated to these American Red Cross warehouse locations nationwide:
- American Red Cross, Pomona, California – Raymond Handling Solutions
- American Red Cross, Union City, Georgia – Carolina Handling
- American Red Cross, Lansing, Michigan – Andersen Material Handling
- American Red Cross, Toledo, Ohio – Andersen Material Handling
- American Red Cross, St. Paul, Minnesota – Associated
- American Red Cross, St. Louis, Missouri – Heubel Shaw Material Handling Solutions
- American Red Cross, McCarran, Nevada – Raymond Handling Concepts Corp.
- American Red Cross, Carlisle, Pennsylvania – Pengate Handling Systems
- American Red Cross, Nashville, Tennessee – Brauer Material Handling
- American Red Cross, Arlington, Texas – Malin