Road Service Technician
Seeking knowledgeable, customer-focused auto, diesel, or forklift technicians to join the Andersen team.
Road Service Technicians (RST) travel every day to customer sites to repair and maintain electric, diesel and gasoline industrial lift trucks and related material handling equipment at customer sites. RST’s are customer-facing and must have excellent customer service skills and present a professional and quality experience. Successful candidates will:
• Analyze and diagnose equipment problems and make appropriate equipment repairs.
• Maintain complete and accurate record of service and repairs.
• Perform precise, timely and quality workmanship.
• Use a company vehicle, so a valid driver's license is required.
• Possess basic computer skills are required.
Seeking knowledgeable customer-focused auto, diesel, or forklift technicians to join the Andersen team.
Our in-house Shop Technicians are responsible for repairing and maintaining electric, diesel and gasoline industrial lift trucks and related material handling equipment.
• Analyze and diagnose equipment problems and make appropriate equipment repairs
• Maintain record of repairs and documentation of all service and repairs
• Precise, timely and quality workmanship
• Present and promote a professional dealership image
• Basic computer skills required
Battery Shop Technician
Seeking knowledgeable, customer-focused individual to repair and maintain all brands of industrial batteries, chargers and material handling equipment. Successful candidates will:
• Successfully troubleshoot and diagnose customer battery and chargers to determine malfunction. This includes component testing, cell replacement, cable replacement, accessory repair/installation and welding.
• Safely use gas torch as well as hand and power tools as set forth by OSHA, DOT, Andersen Material Handling and specific customer requirements/requests.
• Document and maintain records of repairs via computer and complete all necessary paperwork.
• Maintain parts and tool inventory carried and/or supplied by the company.
• Install, transport and handle industrial batteries, chargers and material handling equipment.
• Operate industrial equipment, (overhead cranes, forklift, tools, vehicles, etc.) in an industrial environment that may include other operators and mechanics, space restrictions, obstructions, height elevation situations and equipment that can weigh in excessive of 10,000 lbs.
Lead Shop Technician
Our Shop Lead Technician leads, directs, and coordinates team members and activities concerned with the repair and rebuild of forklift trucks or systems. Successful candidate will:
• Provide maximum customer satisfaction through quality workmanship in a timely and safe manner.
• Present themselves as a leader in all aspects, including maintaining a professional image and promoting safety.
• Scope each truck for their team, order all necessary parts, and quote the labor, including rental equipment, customer equipment, used equipment and new sales equipment.
• Assigns duties and examine in-process work for conformance to policies and procedures.
• Maintain a safe work area and ensure compliance with OSHA rules and regulations.
• Assists in developing and revising standard operational working practices.
• Provide hands-on mentor training.
CCR Aftermarket Sales Rep
Individual will be responsible for a specified territory to develop New Customer opportunities. In addition, maintain and grow existing customers in all areas of our business: Service, Parts, Shop, Rentals, Training and Equipment Sales. Successful candidates will:
• Sell and prepare Scheduled Maintenance Agreements, Comprehensive Service Agreements programs, parts consignments, Training, and road service to customers.
• Develop and follow up on incoming leads.
• Work closely with the Account Executive in the territory to grow/expand customers.
• Distribute service bulletins and technical updates as necessary.
• Record, investigate and inform proper personnel of disposition of customer complaints in a timely manner.
• Identify opportunities for equipment repairs or rebuilds for our inhouse Shop.
Seeking a high energy, successful and seasoned Sales Professional with a proven track record in the sale of new, used or rebuilt material handling equipment. Successful candidates will:
• Attain the stated company sales goals and profitability.
• Apply a entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently.
• Handle for all sales activity within the specified territory.
• Work closely with Aftermarket Custom Care representative to grow/expand customers within territory.
• Utilize strong presentation and organizational skills in face-to-face as well as digital interactions.
• Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
Major Account Representative
Currently seeking a Major Account Business Development Executive for our Fleet and Corporate Accounts Division.
The ideal candidate will have an industrial equipment and material handling sales background, broad technical knowledge of the material handling industry and how it applies to the warehousing and manufacturing industries. Successful candidates will:
• Identify and nurture business opportunities within complex organizations.
• Develop and execute strategic and tactical Sales plans in alignment with Fleet division goals.
• Develop sales strategies & techniques to increase market share and improve customer experience.
• Serve as a product and solution expert, advocating for the fleet division, traveling throughout assigned territory calling on large, key account prospects.
Seeking highly successful and skilled Sales Directors who will manage and lead a Sales team.
Ideal candidates are hands-on leaders who work to mentor and growth individual sales teams within Andersen Material Handling branch locations. Responsibilities include effective goal setting for the team, regular review and responsibility to territory sales activities and effectiveness. and the development of programs to improve individual sales performance. Successful candidates will:
• Participate in formulating and administering company policies and developing long range sales goals and objectives.
• Monitor sales activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to achieve corporate and branch stated goals and objectives.
• Work closely with Executive Management to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives.
• Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development.
• Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
Accounts Payable Specialist
The AP Specialist is responsible for reviewing invoices from vendors, matching documents, coding, batching, and processing invoices for payment, including preparation of checks and credit card transactions. Communicates with vendors regarding invoices and payment. Must oversee accounts payable recordkeeping, supervision, and recording of amounts due, verification of invoices, and calculation of discounts. May post transactions to journals, ledgers and other accounting duties. Successful candidates will:
• Accurately code and process vendor invoices according to company policies and procedures.
• Work in a high-volume, fast-paced, team environment.
• Prepare and process the weekly check runs.
• Answer vendor inquiries as related to invoices and payment.
• Balance all designated general ledger accounts and update reports.
• Assist Accounting Manager and CFO with special projects as necessary.
Seeking highly motivated individual to maintain capital equipment completed job files and process associated A/P invoices, Month-end journal entries, Sales-use tax reporting and Filing. Position requires careful attention to detail and time management. Bookkeeping experience a plus. Successful candidates will:
• Review incoming job file documents for accuracy, invoice complete and accurate job files upon shipping notice.
• Respond to vendor inquiries as related to job files.
• Work well individually and in a team environment.
• Process strong time management skills and excellent attention to detail.
• Perform general accounting duties as needed.
• Communicate clearly both in written and verbal communication.
IT Help Desk Technician
The IT Help Desk Technician’s primary responsibility includes utilizing an IT tracking system to respond to issues, as well as assisting the Director of IT. Successful candidate will:
• Assist the IT Director in supporting 6 branch locations (FL, MI, OH).
• Use the “Track It” system to log employee trouble tickets.
• Provide troubleshooting and assistance as needed and based on priorities.
• Clearly and concisely communicate complex computer technical solutions to non-technical end users.
• Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Be willing to travel once/twice a month (mostly day trips along with the occasional overnight stay) to branches.
• Work with employees at all levels within the organization.