Careers applications — Sales
Andersen Material Handling is looking for skilled people for our Sales department.
Please fill out the questionnaire below and indicate the position title you are interested in to begin. All fields are required.
CCR Aftermarket Sales Rep
Individual will be responsible for a specified territory to develop New Customer opportunities. In addition, maintain and grow existing customers in all areas of our business: Service, Parts, Shop, Rentals, Training and Equipment Sales. Successful candidates will:
- Sell and prepare Scheduled Maintenance Agreements, Comprehensive Service Agreements programs, parts consignments, Training, and road service to customers.
- Develop and follow up on incoming leads.
- Work closely with the Account Executive in the territory to grow/expand customers.
- Distribute service bulletins and technical updates as necessary.
- Record, investigate and inform proper personnel of disposition of customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Identify opportunities for equipment repairs or rebuilds for our inhouse Shop.
Seeking a high energy, successful and seasoned Sales Professional with a proven track record in the sale of new, used or rebuilt material handling equipment. Successful candidates will:
- Attain the stated company sales goals and profitability.
- Apply a entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently.
- Handle for all sales activity within the specified territory.
- Work closely with Aftermarket Custom Care representative to grow/expand customers within territory.
- Utilize strong presentation and organizational skills in face-to-face as well as digital interactions.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.