Komatsu puts its technologies and know-how into the design and construction of the EX50 engine. The engine provides better fuel efficiency, maximum productivity, and lowered operating costs. The wet disc brake system offers increased durability in even the toughest work environments. The EX50’s excellent visibility, operator comfort and ease of operation are all designed to deliver greater operator productivity and efficiency.
- Power Type: Diesel
- Operation Type: Sit-Down
- Rated Capacity: 22,000/25,000/30,000/35,000 lb.
- Travel Speeds Loaded: 1st/2nd/3rd:
5.3/11.2/17.4, 5.3/11.8/17.4, 5.6/12.1/17.1, 5.9/12.4/17.4 mph
- Travel Speeds Unloaded: 1st/2nd/3rd:
5.6/12.4/19.9, 5.6/13.0/19.9, 5.9/13.0/20.2, 6.2/13.4/20.5 mph
- Wheelbase: 110.2 inches/122 inches
- Battery Voltage: 24 V
- Steering Type: Hydraulic Power Steering
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity: 48 US Gallons